Commissions are: closed
I’m in Spain, and I only accept commissions inside the European Union.
I do NOT accept: recast / damaged dolls or dolls with epoxy / painting facial hair or tattoos / blushing the full head to match another resin color/ vinyl dolls.
- Make-up: 50€ (SD and MSD size only)
- Removing previous faceup: 10€
Please understand that I can’t copy or duplicate an exact look. I can only do faceups that are in my style, which is mostly semi-realistic.
I do not apply glued eyelashes. Thanks for understanding.
How to order:
1. Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org when the list is open. Tell me your doll model and how do you want the faceup.
2. You must send your doll within 5 days after I confirm your order (send the doll totally clean, please. Don’t send eyes or wigs, only the doll head). Use a safe box that can be used again to send it back to you.
3. I will send you a picture when the faceup is finished. Changes in the faceup are not possible, please take it in consideration before to order from me.
4. You can send the payment when the faceup is finished, within 3 days. All payment in Euros by friend payment, please.
- Doll model & color:
- Description and style of make-up you want:
- Eyebrows: (color and shape)
- Eye-shadow: (color)
- Eye-liner: (color and style, top and bottom)
- Eyelashes: (color and style)
- Lips: (color and style)
- Blush: (color and intensity)
- Natural skin: yes/no
- Others: freckles, moles, etc… (I don’t paint facial hair or tattoos)
- Reference pictures: (this is not necessary, just in case you want something specific)
- I currently use Vallejo matt sealant (for airbrush) because it is non-toxic. Keep in mind that it might be less resistant than “toxic” spray sealants. Avoid to rub the dolls face.
- I paint with airbrush, vallejo and hobby color acrylic paints, soft pastels and watercolor pencils.
- Vallejo gloss varnish for lips and eyes.